- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On participation of the President of Uzbekistan in the upcoming CIS summit
On October 10-11, 2017, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev will take part in the regular meeting of the Council of the Heads of States of the Commonwealth of Independent States, in the city of Sochi.
At the meeting, the heads of the CIS member states are expected to discuss the current state and prospects of further development of multilateral cooperation, exchange views on regional and iternational issues, consider the issue of the presiding state in the Commonwealth in 2018.
Following the results of the summit, it is planned to adopt the Statement of the Heads of States of the CIS on supporting family institutions and traditional family values, the decision on declaring 2019 as the Year of Book, 2020 – the Year of the 75th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, and other documents aimed at strengthening interaction between the member states of the Commonwealth.
The President of Uzbekistan will also hold a number of bilateral meetings in Sochi.