- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Israel
On September 27, 2017 a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Israel Eduard Shapira was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the meeting, the sides discussed current issues of the Uzbek-Israeli agenda, exchanged views on international and regional issues.
The Ambassador received explanations regarding the initiatives forwarded by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, on September 19, in an address to the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly.