- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting of the working groups of the Governmental delegations of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan
On September 21-27, 2017 a regular meeting of the working groups of the Governmental delegations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Kyrgyz Republic on issues of delimitation and demarcation of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz state border was held in the city of Batken, Kyrgyzstan.
At the meeting, the delegations continued the description of the remaining sites of the border line that were not included in the Agreement on delimitation of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz state border, concluded during the state visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Kyrgyz Republic on September 5-6, 2017.
Protocol was signed as a result of negotiations that were held traditionally on a constructive basis and in a friendly atmosphere.