- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Germany
On September 27, 2017 Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Republic of Germany Günter Overfeld.
The Ambassador handed over copies of his credentials.
During the conversation, the state and prospects of further development of cooperation between Uzbekistan and Germany, including in “Uzbekistan – EU” format, within the framework of international and regional organizations were discussed.
The sides exchanged views on terms and program of the visit of the governmental delegation of Uzbekistan to Germany in November, the schedule of other upcoming bilateral contacts at various levels.
Photo by Shahriyor Turg'unbayev