- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the state visit of the President of Uzbekistan to Kyrgyzstan
On September 5-6, 2017, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev will pay a state visit to the Kyrgyz Republic at the invitation of President Almazbek Atambayev.
During the meetings and negotiations at the highest level, the Presidents of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan will discuss key issues in development of bilateral relations, prospects of further expansion and deepening of cooperation in political, trade, economic, transport, communication, cultural, humanitarian and other spheres, intensification of cooperation between the border regions of the two countries, as well as current regional and international problems of mutual interest.
As a result of negotiations, it is planned to sign a Joint Statement of the heads of states, an Agreement on Uzbek-Kyrgyz state border, and a number of other bilateral documents aimed at further development of cooperation between Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan in various fields.