- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Afghanistan
On August 7, 2017, a meeting took place at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Sayed Shahabuddin Timori.
The sides considered the practical aspects of implementation of the agreements reached during the recent contacts of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the President of Afghanistan Mohammad Ashraf Ghani, and exchanged views on the upcoming bilateral visits.