- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassador of Malaysia
On July 17, 2017, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Malaysia Dato’ Nor’Aini binti Abd Hamid.
During the conversation the sides discussed the state and prospects for further development of Uzbek-Malaysian relations, including the issue of holding a business forum with participation of business circles of the two countries.
The parties also exchanged views on other issues of mutual interest.