- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On upcoming visit of Afghan delegations to Uzbekistan
On July 19, 2017, the delegations of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan headed by the President’s National Security Advisor Mohammad Hanif Atmar and the Chief Adviser on Infrastructure, Technology and Human Resources Mohammad Humayon Qayoumi will arrive in Tashkent on a working visit.
The Program of the visit includes bilateral consultations on topical issues of the Uzbek-Afghan agenda.