- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbek delegation participates in meeting of Cooperation Council “Uzbekistan-EU”
On July 17, 2017, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, headed by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov, will participate in the next meeting of the Cooperation Council “Uzbekistan-European Union” in Brussels.
During the visit to Brussels, the Uzbek delegation will hold bilateral negotiations with the heads of the foreign policy departments of the European Union, Belgium and other meetings in various formats.