- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Regional Director of the World Bank
On July 13, 2017 the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Regional Director for Central Asia of the World Bank (WB) Lilia Burunchuk, who arrived in Tashkent as the head of a representative delegation to hold bilateral negotiations.
The current visit of Lilia Burunchuk to our country is the fourth since the beginning of this year. Earlier, the WB delegation also visited the Aral Sea area to get acquainted with the social and economic situation.
During the conversation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the prospects for partnership between Uzbekistan and the World Bank Group were discussed.
Special attention was paid to cooperation within the framework of implementation of the Strategy of Action on the five priority directions of development of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021.
At the meeting, the sides exchanged with views on other issues of mutual interest.