- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan
On July 11, 2017, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the Deputy Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan Rashid Meredov, who arrived in Tashkent on a visit.
During the conversation, the foreign ministers discussed prospects for further development of bilateral relations in various fields and noted with satisfaction that the first half of 2017 was very intensive and productive in terms of further enhancing cooperation between Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
The meetings between Presidents Shavkat Mirziyoyev and Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov in March and May of this year, as well as intensive contacts between the profile ministries and heads of business entities gave a powerful impetus to the Uzbek-Turkmen relations.
As has been emphasized, the parties attach great importance to the practical realization of agreements reached at the highest level, and monitor the implementation of each agreement or contract.
At the meeting, the ministers also exchanged views on issues of the international and regional agenda.
The Ambassador of Turkmenistan Shiri Shiriyev participated in the talks.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov