- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On teleconference with representatives of the European Investment Bank
On July 10, 2017, teleconference with representatives of the European Investment Bank (EIB) with the participation of experts from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Justice, the State Committee for Investments, the General Prosecutor's Office, the Center for Coordination and Development of the Securities Market, Department on the Struggle against tax, currency crimes and legalization of criminal incomes under the General Prosecutor’s Office was held in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
During the event the experts considered the framework agreement on EIB activities in the territory of Uzbekistan.
As a result, of the discussion, the parties reached an agreement on intensifying the work on the procedure for the internal concordance of the draft of the above-mentioned agreement and preparing it for signing.
The parties also agreed to hold another round of negotiations on the draft of the agreement in the near future.