- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan to visit Uzbekistan
On July 11-12, 2017, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan Rashid Meredov will be in Uzbekistan on a visit.
It is expected that the guest will be received by the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
The program of the visit of the Turkmen delegation includes meetings and negotiations in the Government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.