- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Head of French MFA
On April 15, 2017, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development of the French Republic Jean-Marc Ayrault, who is in Uzbekistan on an official visit.
As a continuation of the bilateral negotiations, which were conducted on March 29, 2017 in Paris, the ministers discussed topical aspects of the Uzbek-French relations in political, trade and economic, investments, culture and humanitarian and other spheres, exchanged views on regional and international agenda.
As has been mentioned, the inter-ministerial Program of cooperation for 2017-2018 makes it possible to develop and strengthen multidimensional cooperation between Uzbekistan and France on a systematic basis.
The ministers paid special attention to the prospects of widening collaboration in the context of implementing the tasks defined in the Action Strategy on five priority directions on development of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021. In particular, the parties expressed interest on successful results of the visit of representatives of business circles under the auspices of the Movement of French Enterprises “MEDEF International” in June to Uzbekistan.
The sides also considered other issues of mutual interest.
The Ambassador of France Violaine de Villemeur attended the meeting.
Photo by Shahriyor Turg'unboyev