- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Director of OSCE / ODIHR
On March 17, 2017, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Director of the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Michael Georg Link, who arrived in Uzbekistan as head of the OSCE ODIHR delegation.
The sides exchanged views on issues of interaction between Uzbekistan and the OSCE ODIHR.
It was noted that during the extraordinary elections of the President of Uzbekistan last year a full-scale ODIHR mission, which included long-term and short-term observers, participated in the monitoring of the elections. All conditions were created for the Mission and all state bodies, civil society institutions and polling stations were opened for full monitoring of the electoral process.
The parties confirmed their interest in continuing constructive cooperation on strengthening and improving electoral system of Uzbekistan, as well as on other promising areas of cooperation.
The OSCE Project Coordinator in Uzbekistan John S.MacGregor attended the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov