- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Director of OSCE ODIHR to visit Uzbekistan
On March 16, 2017, a delegation of the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, headed by the director Michael Georg Link, will arrive in Tashkent.
The program of the visit includes meetings and negotiations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Central Election Commission, and the National Human Rights Center of the Republic of Uzbekistan.