- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On Uzbek-Kyrgyz political consultations
On March 13-14, 2017, the next round of Uzbek-Kyrgyz inter-ministerial political consultations was held in Tashkent.
A delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan was headed by the First Deputy Minister Dinara Kemeleva.
The sides exchanged views on topical issues of the bilateral agenda in political, trade-economic, transport-communication, cultural, humanitarian and other fields, as well as international and regional matters.
As has been mentioned, the high-level meeting held on December 24, 2016 in Samarkand, followed mutual visits of governmental delegations with participation of the leaders of the border territories of regions, public representatives of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan, interested business circles contacts, ongoing negotiations on the legal registration of the interstate borders demonstrate new dynamics of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz multifaceted relations.
The sides confirmed their interest in the progressive development of collaboration in all spheres of mutual interest, including further deepening and expanding cooperation between the border regions of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Within the framework of the consultations, meetings of groups on consular issues and interaction in the information sphere were also held.
Ambassador of Kyrgyzstan Daniyar Sidikov attended the negotiations.
Photo by Shahriyor Turgunbayev