- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On Uzbek-Iranian political consultations
On March 13, 2017, the fifth round of Uzbek-Iranian inter-ministerial political consultations was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which was attended by a delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran headed by the Deputy Minister Ibrahim Rahimpur.
During the conversation, the sides discussed current state and prospects of the bilateral cooperation in various formats, and exchanged views on some international and regional issues.
The sides noted the emerging positive trends in the development of interstate relations, including within the framework of the UN, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
A mutual interest in deepening ties in the spheres of trade and economy, investment, transport and communication was expressed.
In this context, as noted, the implementation of the inter-regional transport corridor Uzbekistan–Turkmenistan–Iran–Oman is gaining significant importance.
The parties agreed that holding inter-ministerial political consultations on a regular basis will allow to systematically consider topical issues on the bilateral agenda, and to jointly develop directions of the cooperation, which meet the interests of Uzbekistan and Iran.
Ambassador of Iran Bahman Agharazi Dormani attended the consultations.