- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On upcoming Uzbek-Iran political consultations
On March 13, 2017, Tashkent will host the fifth round of the Uzbek-Iran inter-ministerial political consultations, which will be attended by a delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, headed by the Deputy Minister Ibrahim Rahimpur.
During the visit, the Iranian delegation will also have meetings in the Government of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade.