- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On upcoming Uzbek-Kyrgyz political consultations
On March 12, 2017, a delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan headed by the First Deputy Minister Dinara Kemeleva arrives in Tashkent.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan holds the next round of inter-ministerial political consultations at the level of the deputy foreign ministers, during which the parties will jointly analyze the state of Uzbek-Kyrgyz relations and consider proposals for their further development.