- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Akio Kawata
On March 10, 2017, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a meeting with the prominent political and public figure of Japan Akio Kawato.
Dr.Akio Kawato, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Uzbekistan in 2002-2004, arrived in Tashkent to deliver lectures at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in the framework of the implementation of the Uzbek-Japanese agreements on further development of relations in the cultural and humanitarian area, including the sphere of higher education.
In the meeting, which was held in the Ministry, the sides exchanged views on topical issues of cooperation between Uzbekistan and Japan.