- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Uzbekistan expressed condolences to the heads of India
On April 11, 2016, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov sent messages of sincere condolences to the President of the Republic of India Pranab Mukherjee and the Prime Minister Narendra Modi due to the numerous victims, resulted by the fire in Kollam city during the celebration of Hindu New Year.
The head of Uzbekistan conveyed sincere sympathy to the families and relatives of victims and those injured.