- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On meeting in Samarkand
On 1 November, a meeting of heads of the foreign-policy offices of five Central Asian countries and the United States of America took place in the complex “Forumlar majmuasi” in Samarkand.
The Minister of foreign affairs the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov opened the meeting.
US Secretary of State John Kerry, Ministers of foreign affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan- Erlan Idrisov, of the Kyrgyz Republic - Erlan Abdyldaev, of the Republic of Tajikistan- Sirodjidin Aslov, of Turkmenistan- Rashid Meredov took part in the meeting.
The parties shared views on prospects of cooperation in political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian areas, discussed topical international and regional issues.
Joint Declaration of Partnership and Cooperation of five countries of Central Asia and the US has been issued following the meeting. The ministers approved the creation of new C5+1 interaction format for maintaining regular political dialogue among the foreign ministries of six countries on issues of mutual interest.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov