- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbek Delegation to participate in “EU – Central Asia” High Level Conference on Environment and Water Resources
The Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan headed by the chairman of the State Committee for Nature Protection Bakhtiyor Abdusamatov will participate in the 5th High Level Conference “European Union - Central Asia” on Environment and Water Resources, which will take place on 12-13 October, 2015, in Milane (Italy).
During the conference, it is planned to discuss the results of the implementation of EU projects in Central Asia in the field of environmental protection and management of water resources, to identify priorities for further joint efforts in these areas.