- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the participation of the delegation of Uzbekistan in the Concluding Meeting of the 23rd OSCE Economic and Environmental Forum
On September 14-16, 2015 the Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan lead by the chairman of the State Committee for Nature Protection Bakhtiyor Abdusamatov will participate in Concluding Meeting of the 23rd OSCE Economic and Environmental Forum on “Water governance in the OSCE area – increasing security and stability through co-operation”.
It is expected that the delegations of the OSCE member states, the partner countries, a number of global and regional international organizations, academic and business circles will participate at the meeting in Prague (Czech Republic).