- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the participation of the Delegation of Uzbekistan in the Conference “Water and Good neighborly relations in Central Asia”
On September 7-8, 2015 the Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan lead by the chairman of the State Committee for Nature Protection Bakhtiyor Abdusamatov will participate in the Ministerial Conference “Water and Good neighborly relations in Central Asia” in Berlin.
It is expected that the delegations from the Central Asian countries, the European Union, the OSCE, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and other international organisations will participate at the upcoming event organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federative Republic of Germany and GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit).