- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Islam Karimov Meets with Chief of the U.S. Central Command
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov received Lloyd Austin, Commander of the United States Central Command, at the Oqsaroy July 27.
Greeting the guest, the head of our state underlined the constructive nature of the current Uzbek-American relations built on mutual interest.
As it was stressed, the regular dialogue at various levels and dimensions allows Uzbekistan and the United States to steady advance the multifaceted and mutually advantageous cooperation.
A range of international issues, including the interaction aimed at providing for security and stability in the region, have been discussed during the meeting. The talks served to exchange views on the processes of peaceful resolution of the situation in Afghanistan.
General Austin extended sincere gratitude to President Islam Karimov for a warm welcome and the opportunity for an in-depth deliberation on issues pertaining to the current state and prospects of the Uzbek-American relations.