- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
New head of Surkhandarya region appointed
President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a decree on 16 december on appointing Erkinjon Turdimov as hokim (head of administration) of Surkhandarya region.
By another decree of the head of the state, Tojimurod Mamaraimov was relieved of the duties of the hokim of the region.