- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Presidential election in Uzbekistan is declared valid
The Central Election Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan has been receiving information in the online mode about the course of voting in the presidential polls that kicked off today at 6.00 a.m.
By 11.00 p.m., out of 20 million 428 thousand 891 citizens included in the register of voters, 33.73 percent of the total number of eligible to vote have already cast their ballot.
Thus, in accordance with Article 35 of the Law “On elections of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan” presidential election of the Republic of Uzbekistan is declared valid.
The voting process continues.