- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Voting in the elections of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan begin
Today, at 6 o'clock in all 14 constituencies for the election of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan with national anthems of the Republic of Uzbekistan opened the polls and voting began.
The voters list includes more than 20 million citizens.
Particular attention during the election campaign on ensuring transparency and openness with the participation of observers from foreign states and international organizations as well as media representatives.
For the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Election watch more than 500 observers from 46 countries and five international organizations – the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (ODIHR OSCE), Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Shanghai Cooperation Organization, World Association of election bodies and Organization of the Islamic Cooperation. In covering the election campaign involving more than 1400 representatives of foreign and domestic media.