- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait
On September 23, 2016, in New-York, the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov, who heads the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the 71th Session of the UN General Assembly, held negotiations with the First Deputy Prime Minister, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al -Sabah.
The sides exchanged views on the agenda and other issues of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers.
At the meeting, the foreign ministers practically discussed the state and prospects of bilateral relations.