- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Coordination Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the OIC Member States
On September 22, 2016, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov, who arrived in New York to participate in the 71st Session of the UN General Assembly, participated in the Coordination Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
The Uzbek side informed the foreign ministers on the preparations for the 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC, to be held in October 2016 in Tashkent, including on the issues to be discussed, the program and other practical aspects of the forthcoming forum.