- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with OIC Secretary General
On September 23, 2016, in New-York, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Kamilov Abdulaziz met with the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Iyad Amin Madani.
The sides exchanged views on the outcome of the Coordination Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Member States the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the prospects of cooperation between the OIC and the UN institutions.
At the meeting, special attention was paid to the preparation for the upcoming 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC in October 2016 in Tashkent.