- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Secretary General of the OIC
On September 9, 2016 the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov received the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Iyad bin Amin Madani who arrived in Uzbekistan on a visit.
The head of the MFA, welcoming the guest, first of all, thanked for condolences and words of support in connection with the death of the First President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov.
During the meeting, the practical issues of preparation for the upcoming 43rd session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC Member States were discussed. The session will be hold under the presidency of Uzbekistan in Tashkent.
The sides stressed their mutual interest in the successful holding the meeting of the Council of MFA. As noted, the 43rd Session and its outcomes will remain in the history of the OIC in view of the urgency and relevance of the slogan of presidency adopted by Uzbek side “The education and enlightenment – path to peace and creativity”.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov