- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Secretary General of OIC to visit Uzbekistan
On September 8, 2016 the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Iyad bin Amin Madani arrives in Tashkent on a visit.
During the upcoming meetings and negotiations it is planned to discuss issues of preparation for the 43rd session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC Member States, which will be hold under the presidency of Uzbekistan in October in Tashkent.