- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Senior Officials Meeting of OIC Member States
On 26-28 July, 2016 a meeting of Senior Officials of the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation took place in Jeddah (the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). It was chaired by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov.
Representatives of states participating in the OIC discussed preparations for the upcoming 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC in Tashkent, exchanged views on topical issues of further development of the organisation and the global and regional agenda.
At the Meeting the participants considered the report and the draft resolutions scheduled for submission for approval on the 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC in Tashkent in October 2016.