- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with OIC Secretary General
On July 28, 2016 in Jeddah, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov held a meeting with the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Iyad Ameen Madani.
During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the program, agenda and other practical issues of the upcoming 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC in Tashkent.
The OIC Secretary General highly appreciated the measures taken by Uzbekistan for preparation for the meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers.