- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Foreign Minister of Saudi Arabia
On July 27, 2016, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov in the framework of his visit to Saudi Arabia held talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Adel Al-Jubeir.
During the meeting, the sides discussed actual issues of the Uzbek-Saudi relations, exchanged views on the agenda of upcoming session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC CFM) in Tashkent.
Minister Adel Al-Jubeir highly rated the approach of Uzbekistan in relation to priorities of the presidency of the country in the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers, which are united under the slogan – «The education and enlightenment – path towards peace and creativity».
The foreign ministers of Uzbekistan and Saudi Arabia noted their interest in the progressive development of bilateral cooperation in various fields and successful organization of the 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC in Tashkent.