- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On Session of Islamic Commission for Economic, Cultural and Social Affairs
On July 23-25, 2016, under the presidency of Uzbekistan the 39th session of the Islamic Commission for Economic, Cultural and Social Affairs of the Member States of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) was held in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia Kingdom).
The participants of the meeting exchanged views on the issues of the agenda, related to the strengthening the multilateral interaction in the framework of OIC, including trade, investments, tourism, agriculture, transport and other spheres.
During the meeting the sides exchanged views on the projects of resolutions, which will be submitted in the upcoming Tashkent session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC.