- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with OIC Secretary General
On September 27, 2015, in New York, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abulaziz Kamilov met with the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Iyad Ameen Madani.
During the conversation, the sides discussed prospects of deepening cooperation between Uzbekistan and the OIC, practical issues of Uzbekistan’s presidency in 2016 in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Member States of the organization and preparations for the next meeting of Council of Foreign Ministers in Tashkent.