- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with OIC Secretary-General
On June 8, 2015 the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the delegation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation headed by Secretary-General Iyad Ameen Madani, who is on a visit to Uzbekistan.
During the meeting the current condition and priority directions of further deepening of cooperation between Uzbekistan and the OIC, the participation of our country in the work of the organization, which unites 57 countries, were discussed.
Special attention was paid to the practical issues of the upcoming presidency of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC member states in 2016, preparing and holding of the next meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers in Tashkent.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov