- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meetings of the delegation of Uzbekistan in Kuwait City
On 27-28 May 2015, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov, which took part in the 42nd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, held meetings in Kuwait City with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Salahuddin Rabbani,
the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir,
First Deputy Prime Minister and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the State of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif.
During the meetings, the current condition and prospects of developing of bilateral relations were discussed.
The sides considered the issues of cooperation in the framework of the OIC.
At the meetings the parties also exchanged views on the regional problems.