- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
On 27-28 May 2015, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov took part in the 42nd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Kuwait City.
The Foreign Ministers of the OIC member states exchanged views on the topical international and regional problems, and discussed the perspective directions of further developing of cooperation in political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres, considered the issues of the OIC.
The delegations of the member countries, heads of other international and national financial institutions attended the CFM.
At the plenary session, on the proposal of the Uzbek side, it was decided to hold the next session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC in Uzbekistan in 2016.