- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Secretary General of OIC
On May 27, 2015, in Kuwait City, the delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdulaziz Kamilov held a meeting with Iyad Ameen Madani, the Secretary General of the OIC, in the framework of participation in the regular Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the member countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
The sides discussed the current condition and prospects of developing cooperation between Uzbekistan and the OIC, as well as practical issues related to the upcoming chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers and holding the regular session of CFM in 2016.
During the meeting, the sides exchanged views on other issues of mutual interest.