- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
- Cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and UNDP
- Uzbekistan-NATO Cooperation in EAPC/PFP Framework
- Cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the European Union
- Participation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Participation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in activity of the International Fund for saving the Aral Sea
- Cooperation of Uzbekistan with the United Nations
- Cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Cooperation between Uzbekistan and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Cooperation between Uzbekistan and the United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA)
- Cooperation between Uzbekistan and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Participation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)
- Cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the World Bank
- Cooperation between Uzbekistan and UN Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)
- About cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the OSCE
- Cooperation between Uzbekistan and the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the United Nations Office on drugs and crime (UNODC)
- Cooperation between Uzbekistan and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
Cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the European Union
Uzbekistan, from the first years of independence proclaimed the cooperation with Europe as one of the priorities of its foreign policy. The relations of Uzbekistan with the European states develop on a bilateral level as well as in framework of Partnership Cooperation Agreement between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the European Communities and their Member States which entered into force on July 1, 1999.
5 joint bodies of “Uzbekistan-EU” are created and successfully function: the Cooperation Council (13 meetings were held), the Cooperation Committee (14 meetings), the Subcommittee on economy, trade and Investments (12 meetings), the Parliamentary Cooperation Committee (13 meetings), Subcommittee on Justice, Home Affairs, Human Rights and related issues (14 meetings).
On January 24, 2011, the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov had paid a visit to Brussels. In the framework of the visit there were meetings with the President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso and EU Commissioner on Energy Gunther Oettinger. During the visit the sides signed Agreement on the Establishment of the EU diplomatic mission (Delegation) in Uzbekistan, Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in the field of Energy, Memorandum on Intent on Implementation of CEU Indicative Program (2011-2013).
The high level visit to the Brussels summit has demonstrated common interest of the European Union to develop cooperation with the Republic of Uzbekistan in various areas on the basis of equality and mutually beneficial partnership.
The Delegation of the European Union to Uzbekistan was officially accredited to the Republic of Uzbekistan on May 31, 2011. At the present, the head of the Delegation is Eduards Stiprais.
July 16-19, 2017 the delegation of Uzbekistan headed by with Minister of Foreign Affairs A.Kamilov visited Brussels to participation in the next meeting of the Cooperation Council "EU-Uzbekistan".
On 9-10 November, 2017, Vice-President of the European Commission, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy of the EU, Federica Mogherini visited Uzbekistan to participate in the International Conference on Security and Sustainable Development in Central Asia (Samarkand) and had meeting with President of Uzbekistan Sh. M. Mirziyoyev.