- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
- Trade representative with diplomatic status
- Representatives of international organizations
- The representatives of international financial organizations
- Honorary consuls
- Governmental and intergovernmental organizations of foreign countries
- Information for accreditation
Information for accreditation
The list of documents required for accreditation of missions personal staff accredited to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Note of diplomatic mission;
- 2 copies of passport and visa of applicant;
- 4 photograph 3 × 4;
(2 photographs should be glued on the form No. 1 and one photograph in the right top corner of the form No. 2. Low-quality photographs are not accepted)
- Accreditation blank Form No. 1 - 2 copies;
(form No. 1 is filled in typewritten text or block letters)
- Form No. 2 - 1 copy;
(form No. 2 is filled in typewritten text or in block letters, one photograph should be glued in the top right corner of the form);
- The applicant's passport.
When members of diplomatic missions accredited to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan depart, the accreditation cards of the employee and his family members must be necessarily returned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
If the official position of diplomatic agents is changed, the diplomatic mission must inform the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan on changes indicating a new diplomatic rank and position of the employee within three days.
If the accreditation card is lost or unusable, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan must be informed in the form of the corresponding note. Two photographs of the owner of lost accreditation card and a certificate from lost and found bureau must be attached to the note. Duplicate accreditation card is issued within ten working days.
Phone number of State Protocol Accreditation Department of MFA: (998