- 2019 year - the Year of Active Investment and Social Development
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Address of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov
Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP,
Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
It gives me profound pleasure to congratulate you on your appointment as Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We appreciate the scale and efficiency of the cooperation between Uzbekistan and the United Kingdom, which has risen to a more dynamic level in recent years. I am confident that your tenure in this post will serve for further strengthening and expanding the multifaceted cooperation between our countries on bilateral and multilateral levels in all areas of mutual interest.
Taking this opportunity, I would like to extend to you,
Your Excellency, my best wishes and the assurances of my highest consideration.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan