- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Message to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia
To His Excellency Mr. Lavrov S.V.,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
Dear Sergey Viktorovich,
Please accept the most sincere congratulations and warm wishes on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Russian Federation.
For a quarter of a century our countries have established mutually beneficial cooperation in almost all key areas of bilateral cooperation, as well as through international and regional organizations.
I share your opinion that the dynamic development of ties between Uzbekistan and Russia in the trade-economic, military-political and humanitarian spheres, as well as the deepening of the strategic partnership, will contribute to the maintenance of stability and security in Central Asia.
Allow me once again to thank you and wish you, dear Sergey Viktorovich, and in your person to all the staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia prosperity and further successes.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan