The order of the official registration of papers on the reception of citizenship of the
Consular missions of the
The applicant, who is going to present an application for reception of the citizenship of the
- The application addressed to the name of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan giving the motives of the petition; the person who petitioned for the reception of citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan and expressed desire to retain permanent residence status in the Republic of Uzbekistan should specify in the application whether the question on the reception of citizenship related with granting habitation or employment in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Application – in accordance with a set of form;
- Biographic data;
- 3 photographs;
- The document, confirming the renunciation of foreign citizenship or statelessness;
- Reference about the health status of applicant with the instruction on checkup of AIDS;
- Person, the compatriot who wants to get the citizenship must enclose the document or the proofs confirming his birth or birth of his father or mother, the grandmother or the grandfather on the territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Consideration terms of applications for reception of citizenship till 1 year. For consideration of applications consular fee are collected at a rate of 40 US dollars. and actual expenses.
Citizenship of the
1. Renouncing the foreign citizenship.
2. Permanent inhabitancy in the territory of the
3. Presence of legal sources of existence.
4. Acknowledgment the fulfillment of the Constitution of the
||Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
9, Uzbekistan Street, Tashkent, 100029
Phone: +(998 71) 233-64-75
Fax: +(998 71) 239-15-17
Consular department: (+998 71) 233-45-01, 232-17-30