- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- 26th Anniversary of Independence of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the visit of EBRD delegation to Uzbekistan
On November 7, 2017, a delegation of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) led by the First Vice President Philip Bennett will arrive in Uzbekistan.
The extensive program of the visit includes conduction of meetings and negotiations in the Government, the Senate of the Oliy Majlis, the Central Bank, and other leading financial institutions of Uzbekistan and signing of loan agreements.
A representative delegation of the EBRD will also take part in the international conference on “Central Asia: one past and a common future, cooperation for sustainable development and mutual prosperity”.